Doll Hobby (Omake)

  • All characters from Ichigeki Sacchuu!! Hoihoi-san and Ranma ½ belong to Tanaka Kunihiko and Rumiko Takahashi, respectively. This was written for entertainment purposes only.
  • I'm sorry, but I just had to do it... *sweatdrop*

She came barreling down the stairs, her feet producing the same volume of sound as an elephant stampede in her attempt to reach the one person she needed.

"Naaabiiikiii!"

Finding the sibling in question at the dining table with some snacks, she thrusted the magazine that she'd been hording all day upon her. "Nabiki, you NEED to buy me this! PLEASE! I'll cook anything you want for a month, even if it upsets Father! I don't care! I WANT IT!!!"

Taking the insistantly offered magazine, the younger sibling slowly read the indicated page before looking up at her. "Kasumi... what is this?"

"It's a functioning scale replica of the American 1921 fully-automatic Thompson machinegun. It comes with the optional blade sight attachment, hand-carved walnut stock, an easily refillable 100 round drum magazine, and has a proven sustainable rate of fire of 600 rounds per minute." Her smile was so wide it almost hurt her face.

"That's what I thought. Kasumi... no."

"PLEEEEEASE!!!"

"No."

"But I've already bought the perfect hat, and have already finished making the trousers. The shirt, tie, and trenchcoat will be done by this weekend, and I already have the local retailer looking for the right shoes!"

"I said no."

Enormous tears began to fill her eyes as she desperately stated, "But... but... Hoihoi-san wants to be a GANGSTER!" Then she began to cry... and whine... at exceptional volume.

"Kasumi, you need to stop watching those old American movies...."

Back
to
Fanfics